As the EPA implements new regulations for glycol dehydration, producers are looking for a reliable solution to efficiently eliminate emissions. The Cimarron DehyCombustor combines a BTEX condenser with a EPA certified combustor to eliminate BTEX emissions from the Dehy site.
- Eliminates the need to send still column vapors to the reboiler which is a common cause of regenerator fires and reduced emissions control efficiency.
- Allows for the continued use of Energy Exchange Glycol Pumps due to 99% gas consumption destruction
- Compact design provides small footprint
- Designed to address the increasingly stringent EPA standards specific to natural gas dehydration emissions.
- Skid mounted (no assembly required) and fully enclosed models available for severe cold weather service and open air for warm weather service.
- Available in both fan cooled and natural draft.
- All wetted parts are 304 Stainless Steel
- Fully ASME code construction
- EPA certified Quad O vapor destruction
- On-site vapor destruction data logging and/or SCADA communication available.